Media Pending not going away

Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I have a project on a windows 10 computer with 96GB Ram and a Nvidia Quadro K4200 card. Everything worked fine until I restarted my computer yesterday. Since then the media that is located on an external HDD is not loading anymore. I tried all the common solutions (Reset Ram, Cache Delete, Cache Clear, Enable...etc....all of em) and the media is stilll pending. The sound plays, but no image. Help 😞

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Media Pending not going away

Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I have a project on a windows 10 computer with 96GB Ram and a Nvidia Quadro K4200 card. Everything worked fine until I restarted my computer yesterday. Since then the media that is located on an external HDD is not loading anymore. I tried all the common solutions (Reset Ram, Cache Delete, Cache Clear, Enable...etc....all of em) and the media is stilll pending. The sound plays, but no image. Help 😞

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 02, 2020 0

Have something to add?