• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media pending premiere 2020

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yesterday was kinda automatic premiere update, however also from yesterday one huge project of mine is having a media pending sign in my mein sequence, only audio is playing, but everything is actualy there...i can even export the video, and everything is visible...i tryed all online advices...disabling/enabling, deleting cashe or preview files and all that stuff...two days ago all was ok, i also have multiple versions of same project, and all of them have same problem, which little while ago didn't exist...any advice?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

ok, i finaly did it, hope it works for you too:

go up to- file, project settings, general...little window will pop up

in general tab there is a render setting, normaly set to- mercury playback engine GPU acceleration....

click there and change that to- mercury playback engine software only

press ok, and wualla!!, your files are visible! (if not sorry, but for me it did the trick)

than if you like you can go and switch back to GPU (for it exports faster)...and bisarely enough, now it works

tell us if i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those that found the switch from Hardware enabled to software only in the Project Settings>General>Renderer panel, I may have found the solution.  In that same window, I switched from Color Management>HDR Graphics White (NITS) option to 203 (75% HLG, 58% PQ) to 100 (63% HLG,51% PQ) and all the footage came back.  I'm not sure what effect this had on the footage or sequence, but at least I avoided having to re-edit all those scenes back into the timeline--which didn't work in all cases anyway.  I haven't finished the edit yet so wish me luck.

On an unrelated issue, I'm wondering if that also affected some issues I was having suddenly with crushed black levels in previously fine footage in another project.

Any explanation on if this is an approriate fix or related to the latter issue would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also works if you switch to the other HDR Graphics White (NITS) option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines