Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Pending. premiere 2020

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there. 

I'm editing on a mac book air on Adobe Premiere Pro 2020. When I import the clips into the project window some of the videos 

just hang or they are replaced by the "Media Pending" graphic. This already happens before I take those clips in to the timeline. 

I already cleared the media cache and I also created a sequence and tried disabling and re- enabling clips with no result. 

That's why I thought that the problem has something to do with the import on mac books. I tried to import the clips over the imovie media library but nothing helped. 

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated 🙂 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

don't think macbook air's meet minimum premiere specs

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

You might try installing and working in premiere 2019 which sets the requirements bar a little lower

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines