• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Start and Media End times are changing when clips are imported into Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

When I import my footage into Premiere Pro it changes my media start and media end times? For example if a clip media start was 12.40pm and end 12.45pm in camera after it is imported into premiere pro it is saying the media start time is 11.40am and end time 11.45am. It only does this with my camera footage.

The audio clips recorded on my external recorder are the correct start and end times after being imported into premiere pro. This makes it impossible to sinc up 😞 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Renee

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Renee,

We're sorry to hear about this. Please let us know the version of Premiere Pro and the source of these media files. Was timecode logged to these files externally by any timecode generator or was it logged by the camera itself?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your system time settings, both computer and camera. DST, maybe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and if necessary you can modify the timecode in premiere.  I'm all for figuring out what's causing the problem, but sometimes it's faster to figure out a workaround

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines