• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Metadata writing in progress....

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the following message when attempting to exit PP.  The number files vary.  I can leave it a whole day and it never goes away.  When I select yes and exit I can never find anything missing but then I likely may not be looking in the right place.  It seems that this issue has been around a while without being fixed.

I never had this error until a few weeks ago when I reinstalled PP on a new computer.

I just installed an update yesterday but the problem still occurs.

Perhaps it is caused by me but I have not been able to identify anything in particular that I am doing different.

Since this is apparently the only way I am allowed to communicate with support, I hope Abobe is monitoring this panel.  I thought by being a subscription holder I would get better support - I would hate to think what would happen if I had a job stopping issue that needed to be handled immediately.

Ideas out there?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem here since CC 2019! Nobody from Adobe Expert can answer this??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Am I ok to close project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines