• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migrating from Windows to MAC

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a candidate that says he has been using Adobe Premier Pro in Windows but never on a MAC.

How easy is it for a person to move from a Windows platform to a MAC platform?

Would he be like totally lost and would takes a long while to catch up to his Windows skill?  

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

It's easy. Once inside the Premiere software there is very little difference apart from keyboard short cuts being different.

I have both mac and PC, and when i switch between the two, and I'm in the zone, my muscle memory will get keyboard short cuts back to front (cmd instead of CTRL or vice versa).

Usually PC users are a bit more tech savvy than Mac users, so I imagine this person would be fine moving form Windows to Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's easy. Once inside the Premiere software there is very little difference apart from keyboard short cuts being different.

I have both mac and PC, and when i switch between the two, and I'm in the zone, my muscle memory will get keyboard short cuts back to front (cmd instead of CTRL or vice versa).

Usually PC users are a bit more tech savvy than Mac users, so I imagine this person would be fine moving form Windows to Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines