Mikkit Logo Help

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to use the Mixkit logo projects. 

When I remove the Mixkit from the project and replace it with my own logo, it cuts off the top and bottom of the logo. 

I've tried changing the size of the logo in Photoshop to match the Mixkit logo and save it as the same type of file, png... Still doesn't work. I have the same problem no matter which logo project I download from Mixkit. 

Suggestions? 

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mikkit Logo Help

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to use the Mixkit logo projects. 

When I remove the Mixkit from the project and replace it with my own logo, it cuts off the top and bottom of the logo. 

I've tried changing the size of the logo in Photoshop to match the Mixkit logo and save it as the same type of file, png... Still doesn't work. I have the same problem no matter which logo project I download from Mixkit. 

Suggestions? 

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haven't used these myself, you might want to reach out to their support.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2020 0