• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Misaligned caption panel

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm entirely new to Premiere pro so please keep the explanation very simple. Thanks in advance.

I've been adding subtitles to a video when the Caption panel started feeling more and more glitchy until I realized that each caption in the panel overlaps another one and it gets more and more diffucult to work as I scroll down. The first caption I added started with a perfectly aligned caption panel until it slowly started moving upwards. You can see what I mean on the picture attached.

I'd try to export my subtitles and start a new project but Export - Caption is greyed out.

I'm using a trial of version 14.8.0

InkedInkedcaption problem_LI.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't recall that issue being raised before.

I would try resetting the workspace. Window -> Workspaces -> Reset to Saved Layout.

If that doesn't help, closed PR. Reset preferences when you open by holding down alt and shift.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines