• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing an OK button!

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a very weird problem, i right clicked on a clip on project tab and then on modify>audio channel, i converted stereo into mono but i notice there is no ok button on this window! i couldn't even resize the window and moving it around didn't work too, in the end i couldn't get audio converted, please help me out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your screen meet min. requirements? 1280x800?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get an answer to this? I have this too! I changed my display settings and nothing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Any solutions? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the first that I’ve heard of this. Maybe try re-setting preferences on have the app closed. On Windows hold down shift/alt/control and click on the app icon to open Premiere. Keep holding the keys and let Premiere delete preferences. Damp procedure for Mac but hold down Command/Option/Shift when starting. Then re-open your project. I hope that this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If nothing helps, just pressing the enter key after fixing your audio channel issues is what worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, this is the solution to this unimaganble bug...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, yes - this bug was making me CRAZY!!!  Still a problem even when I upgraded to very latest (15.1) Thank you ERIC for suggesting hitting enter. That does work.  I kept having to force close premiere every time I tried to open the audio channels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm as with others in this thread, that hitting the Enter key after adjusting your preferences does work. Grateful! But it is a super annoying bug and surprising that Adobe hasn't ironed it out yet since the original post was in 2018...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you, it has really helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines