• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Default Adobe Premiere Video Effects

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason when I opened Premiere Pro to create a new video. I can't seem to find the original Adobe Video Effect Presets. The other third-party presets that I've purchased over the last year seem to all be available, but not things like video cross-fade, etc that typically come as a default with Premiere.  

Also for what it's worth, I'm working on a MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019) with MacOS - Catalina 10.15.7 (19H114) and Adobe Premiere Pro 14.9.0 (Build 52).

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Thanks everyone for reachiing out. I think I mayy have everything back by reinstalling Premiere Pro.

By chance, does anyone know if there is a list online of what the default effects for Premiere Pro are? 

Thanks for the quick replies! 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Effects panel, the Video Effects tab isn't there? Or is it there but empty?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screenshot.attachment.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks everyone for reachiing out. I think I mayy have everything back by reinstalling Premiere Pro.

By chance, does anyone know if there is a list online of what the default effects for Premiere Pro are? 

Thanks for the quick replies! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a screen-grab of what pops up in mine ... note, the RG listings are all the RedGiant plugins that I've got, those don't ship with Premiere.

Neil

Video Effects.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @scotts65432886,

I read your message. Very weird. You can always install the latest version alongside your legacy version and have access to what you need. CC2014 is an old version and there are no installers available for that version any longer. Sorry about that.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines