Highlighted

Missing FIRST half of AUDIO when IMPORTING to premiere pro

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i recorded about 5 different  audio clips from my phone voice reorder

and when I'm importing it to Premiere and play the audio thye all work EXCEPT FOR ONE. It starts about halfway through.

When i play the audio file just on regular media player it plays the whole clip.

The issue is only when importing to Premiere.

If someone could please help. I haven't done anything different. Premiere Pro is up to date as well.This is how it looks when imported. First half is missingThis is how it looks when imported. First half is missing

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

When importing especially audio you have to wait until its fully loaded (bar bottom right side UI) before doing anything.

Delete from project.

Rename file

import again.

Topics

Audio, Editing, Error or problem, How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing FIRST half of AUDIO when IMPORTING to premiere pro

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i recorded about 5 different  audio clips from my phone voice reorder

and when I'm importing it to Premiere and play the audio thye all work EXCEPT FOR ONE. It starts about halfway through.

When i play the audio file just on regular media player it plays the whole clip.

The issue is only when importing to Premiere.

If someone could please help. I haven't done anything different. Premiere Pro is up to date as well.This is how it looks when imported. First half is missingThis is how it looks when imported. First half is missing

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

When importing especially audio you have to wait until its fully loaded (bar bottom right side UI) before doing anything.

Delete from project.

Rename file

import again.

Topics

Audio, Editing, Error or problem, How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete from project.

Rename file

import again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ann,

Thank for the reply. i actually jsut figured out. I don't know why. but all i did was rename the file then imported and the nit worked. No Idea why. but it worked.

Thank you though.

I actually don't know how to delete this post now lol

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot delete posts.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines