• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Lumetri Default LUTs

Explorer ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only have a handful of default LUTs in Premiere. I shoot s-log and the defaults are a great starting point, when you have them... Any suggestions?luts.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

That's the entire list that "ships" with 2017 now. They removed some from earlier versions that at times had "issues" with this release.

So ... get them from the manufacturer, or build them yourself. I frequently just make mine. Either within SpeedGrade then export, or via Lumetri, then use the "export as .cube" feature of the Lumetri panel tab menu.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the entire list that "ships" with 2017 now. They removed some from earlier versions that at times had "issues" with this release.

So ... get them from the manufacturer, or build them yourself. I frequently just make mine. Either within SpeedGrade then export, or via Lumetri, then use the "export as .cube" feature of the Lumetri panel tab menu.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that's disappointing... Thanks for the quick response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might guess that there were a number of people that were ... disappointed ... when 2017 first "dropped". The explanation was that they simply had too many problems with some of the one's they'd shipped before to include them with this version. Some users have gone installed 2015 back onto their machine, just to get some of the LUTs and Looks they used, and then copied them into 2017.

However ... usability has been iffy. One person noted the old LUTs worked fine on their machine after import/placement in 2017, but when the project went to a co-worker, that LUT didn't work properly. Which was apparently the nature of the reason they were dropped. So ... if they work for you (and they might), you're fine. They may not work if you share the project with someone, however.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines