Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Presets after updating to v. 15.0

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I just updated my Adobe Software and when I went to open a project in Premiere Pro, I noticed all my saved presets were gone (LUTS and Export settings). How can I get these back?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but this looks like it is for PC and not Mac - sorry I should have specified. I'm not seeing the folders he is referring to in his video. Is there a more specific video/forum for mac that I am not seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are no Mac/PC specific forums. Generally you can follow the Mac equivalent path and find the files you need:

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/

Make sure you check the USER library folder and not the system library folder, depending on what you're looking for and where they are stored

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines