• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing presets

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to premir pro 2020 on 9/27/2020 all of the standard export presets such as when you select youtube 1080p HD or 720p HD ... all of those standard setting I used to have in the dropdown are all gone. How can I get those presets to populate the selection window? Are the located in a file somewhere? Do I need to check a box?? I see this has come up before but it's important to understand that NO Youtube presets exist in the preset dropdown in the 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Thank you for your reply. Full uninstall / reinstall fixed the problem. I believe I corrupted the original install somehow by inturruption. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

those are built-in, if they're not showing up then try clearing your preferences for Media Encoder / Premiere and if that doesn't work try re-installing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply. Full uninstall / reinstall fixed the problem. I believe I corrupted the original install somehow by inturruption. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines