• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Transform Icon

Participant ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the User Guide regarding adjusting the position of a clip it says "Select the clip in the Program Monitor or click the Transform icon next to Motion in the Effect Controls panel. The handles and clip anchor point appear in the Program Monitor which allow you to adjust the position of the clip."

Capture.JPG

How do I get the transform icon to appear?

Thanks, Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selecting the word motion like you have done should allow you to go back to the program monitor and move/change/transform your layer which I’m assuming is what you need to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I'm completely new to Premiere Pro so I'm just trying to learn some of it. As far as I can tell, not having the icon doesn't seem to stop me doing anything. I just saw that there was supposed to be one! Does it do anything? I can get the handles and clip anchor to appear by resizing the program monitor panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The icon isn’t necessary as long as you select the property in the Effect Controls Panel. I may be wrong but I think that I mainly see the icon on Effects that have been applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can u pls send a screen shot of where the program monitor is? I can't find it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The program monitor is the panel where the image shows of whatever your timeline panel has for a current sequence.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines