Mistake on the document MFPlat.DLL

Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got for Christmas an Adobe license for 1 year that includes all apps. I already installed Photoshop without any problem but when I finished installing Premiere Pro and opened it, I got an error message which said there was a mistake on the document MFPlat.DLL, and that by reinstalling the program could be fixed. I have already done this 5 times and still gives the same error. Please Help!

[title edited by mod]

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mistake on the document MFPlat.DLL

Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got for Christmas an Adobe license for 1 year that includes all apps. I already installed Photoshop without any problem but when I finished installing Premiere Pro and opened it, I got an error message which said there was a mistake on the document MFPlat.DLL, and that by reinstalling the program could be fixed. I have already done this 5 times and still gives the same error. Please Help!

[title edited by mod]

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2021 0
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Is Windows up to date?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0