• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Modification de police dans le module de titrage

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous! À chaque fois que je fais jouer ma ligne de montage, j'ai ce message qui apparaît : «Module de titrage Adobe - police manquante [nom de la police] remplacée par [nom de la nouvelle police]. 

Je n'ai aucun problème avec la nouvelle police. Le problème est que j'ai une notification systématiquement à chaque lecture et que ça affecte (je crois) les performances de ma table de montage. Est-ce qu'il y a un endroit sous Premiere où supprimer une ancienne police pour les titres afin que je n'aie plus cette notification? Ou bien une manière de désactiver les notifications de ce genre? 

Merci!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think if you can find the titles in the timeline and select each one and go to effects controls and change the font for each one, you'll fix the problem.  I don't think it effects performance though...  I've got some long term projects that are being swapped between windows and macs and I get these kind of notices but not with the same wording.  What version of premiere are you using?  And are you using the legacy title tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'utilise CC 2015. Le problème est que je n'utilise même pas cette police et que Premiere m'affiche tout de même le message d'erreur. Étrange, non?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai exactement le même problème.

Une typo que j'ai remplacée dans un titre, et Premiere me mets toujours le même message d'erreur sur la typo que je n'utilise pourtant plus…

Impossible de trouver où elle peut bien être utilisée…

Vous avez trouvé une solution ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't told us which version of premiere you're using. 

I just noticed that (at least in premiere 2021) there is an item in the graphics menu "replace fonts in project."  Next time I get this notice, I'll see if this will fix the issue and I'll post back on this thread...  or someone else can fill in this info...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yup, seems to fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and just opened an earlier autosave version, and the missing fonts warning comes up.  So I suggest you duplicate your project before doing the font update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the last version of Premiere CC. If I render the video, it's ok, but if not, there is the alert.

And the typo in error is not used anywhere, or I didn't find it. And if I do a replacement of font, the font in error isn't indicate…

Really Strange

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm guessing that there might be a corruption in either the sequence or the project.  You might try creating a new sequence and copy and paste the contents of the old sequence into the new sequence.  You might also try creating a new project and importing the old project in to it.  that sometimes solves problems...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines