Modify Panel not allowing me to click "ok" to save

Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've been trying to learn Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro for the last few days. I have a clip that I want to add into After Effects that includes dialogue, and I know that, in order for the dialogue to be heard, I have to compress all of the audio channels into one, since After Effects only uses the first and second audio channels and dialogue is typically on the third one. I've spent the past few days trying to get this to work, and I finally figured out how to use the modify panel on Premiere Pro to convert it into stereo audio with only one channel. However, the panel is too long for me to be able to click "ok" at the bottom, and it won't let me scroll or save it any other way. I've attached a screenshot to show that. Is there any other way I can either A. save the modify panel or B. change the audio channel in After Effects? Is this an issue on my part, or Premiere Pro? Thank you for any help, I've tried everything that I can think of.

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem, Formats, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Modify Panel not allowing me to click "ok" to save

Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've been trying to learn Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro for the last few days. I have a clip that I want to add into After Effects that includes dialogue, and I know that, in order for the dialogue to be heard, I have to compress all of the audio channels into one, since After Effects only uses the first and second audio channels and dialogue is typically on the third one. I've spent the past few days trying to get this to work, and I finally figured out how to use the modify panel on Premiere Pro to convert it into stereo audio with only one channel. However, the panel is too long for me to be able to click "ok" at the bottom, and it won't let me scroll or save it any other way. I've attached a screenshot to show that. Is there any other way I can either A. save the modify panel or B. change the audio channel in After Effects? Is this an issue on my part, or Premiere Pro? Thank you for any help, I've tried everything that I can think of.

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem, Formats, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2021 0
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PleaseEmbedImages.jpg

That said, even without seeing the screenshot, can you resize and/or drag the Modify panel? Like any other window?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that, I didn't realize there was an option to add it directly into the post, I replied to my post with it but I'll add it here too! And, no, it won't let me resize the panel and make it smaller. I tried that, but any way I tried to move it (diagonally, vertically, horizontally), it wouldn't let me resize it like you could any other window. It also wouldn't let me make it full screen, as I thought maybe then it would automatically resize it. Do you have any other ideas?ModifyPanel.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ModifyPanel.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your workspace.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
Redezzy LATEST
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I do that? I've tried restarting my computer and the application itself, but I'm not sure how to reset my workspace.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0