Highlighted

MOGRT After Effects error message in Premiere Pro - all apps installed and up to date

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm tyring to use an MOGRT in my Premiere project and keep getting the error message saying that I need After Effects 2020 installed to use the MOGRT. I have looked through all the forums and googled to find a solution, my problem is I have a Creative Cloud subscription, all my apps are up to date, but I'm still getting the same error message

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

MOGRT After Effects error message in Premiere Pro - all apps installed and up to date

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm tyring to use an MOGRT in my Premiere project and keep getting the error message saying that I need After Effects 2020 installed to use the MOGRT. I have looked through all the forums and googled to find a solution, my problem is I have a Creative Cloud subscription, all my apps are up to date, but I'm still getting the same error message

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Force the CC Desktop app to check for updates by the Help/Check for updates option.

If that doesn't work, try signing out of the CC Desktop app, reboot, and if needed, sign back in. These two steps sometimes work for this.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried you suggestions but still getting the same error message unfortunately

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kevin-Monahan  might be able to offer advice here ... or is @kulpreet_singh available?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0