• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MOGRT Issue, not showing up in program monitor after project worked on by another editor

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I've been working on a project for the last month or so, the client sent us some MOGRT files which have been working fine for me. A week or two ago I had to go work on another project so handed the project off to another editor,  we all work across a shared google drive.  When I came back to this project, the MOGRT files were all still linked in the project, but no showing up in the Program monitor(see attached image from this morning) I managed to fix it by going back to a previous auto-save before the editor had last saved the main project file and load it from there and they all came back.  Last week I had to work on some other client projects so handed it off again to a different editor and the same problem occurred this morning when picking up the project again. this time going back to their last autosave didn't work so I had to go back to my save before I handed it off and relink all the media again and it worked.  Luckily they were only doing subtitles so we haven't lost anything significant time or work on the project.

My only thought on the problem is that their computer in the office isn't syncing correctly across google drive.  Anyone who is more experienced with shared working and MOGRT files would be great to hear from you. 

I'm using Premiere 2021 15.0 ( i haven't updated to 15.1 just yet)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz

64.0 GB

64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

windows 10 home

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?