.mogrt was editable, now it suddenly isn't?

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a .mogrt that has text fields that are editable in Premiere under Essential Graphics > Edit.

I was happily editing it until the next day when suddenly there are no options under Essential Graphics > Edit. And I cannot figure out why.

I reopened the .mogrt in AE and can see that the fields are specified as editable still. So it doesn't appear to be a problem with the file.
The only other thing that changed was I installed Watchtower, which syncs my folder and file structure between Windows / Mac and Premiere Project window. After doing this I accidentally clicked syncing more folders than I intended, and it caused Preview Files to be synced, creating a circular loop. I had to manually delete all the Preview files and restart Premiere to resolve the issue (as well as deselect those folders). But I don't see a way that could have caused this.

Tags
.mogrt = Adobe After Effects Motion Graphics Template
TOPICS
Effects and Titles, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

.mogrt was editable, now it suddenly isn't?

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a .mogrt that has text fields that are editable in Premiere under Essential Graphics > Edit.

I was happily editing it until the next day when suddenly there are no options under Essential Graphics > Edit. And I cannot figure out why.

I reopened the .mogrt in AE and can see that the fields are specified as editable still. So it doesn't appear to be a problem with the file.
The only other thing that changed was I installed Watchtower, which syncs my folder and file structure between Windows / Mac and Premiere Project window. After doing this I accidentally clicked syncing more folders than I intended, and it caused Preview Files to be synced, creating a circular loop. I had to manually delete all the Preview files and restart Premiere to resolve the issue (as well as deselect those folders). But I don't see a way that could have caused this.

Tags
.mogrt = Adobe After Effects Motion Graphics Template
TOPICS
Effects and Titles, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 10, 2020 0
s3w47m88 LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a video detailing the issue better: https://www.loom.com/share/0fde9c235b9241b7910d4c16e86dffaf

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2020 0