Highlighted

Mogrt with edit image

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, My client need to open a MOGRT file with edit footage, all in Premiere Pro. I found two options to create AEP proyect but i don´t know if there is any other possible.

1rst.

In AEP use a slider control linked to a comp time remap, frame 0 = photo 1, frame 1 = phot 2, and so on. But it doens´t work for a channel who needs change images all the time.

2sc.

Animated all varibles and let square with alpha, the operator will put the phot in premiere down the MOGRT file. Maebe it will need to make a mask.

Is there any other way?

Sorry about my english, i hope i was clear.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mogrt with edit image

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, My client need to open a MOGRT file with edit footage, all in Premiere Pro. I found two options to create AEP proyect but i don´t know if there is any other possible.

1rst.

In AEP use a slider control linked to a comp time remap, frame 0 = photo 1, frame 1 = phot 2, and so on. But it doens´t work for a channel who needs change images all the time.

2sc.

Animated all varibles and let square with alpha, the operator will put the phot in premiere down the MOGRT file. Maebe it will need to make a mask.

Is there any other way?

Sorry about my english, i hope i was clear.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exciting news update!!
Its now possible to add videos to the Mogrt from within PR so that any of your, transitions, animations effects, and blend modes will be applied to the video you feed the Mogrt.

This feature is now in public beta in AE and Premiere Pro.

Here’s more info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akp8aXF-iwM&feature=youtu.be

Let us know what you think!

With new Media Replacement, now in Beta, users will be able to swap out graphics and video in Motion Graphics templates. After Effects users can designate me...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0