• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MOGRTs - Text alignment and line spacing wrong when placed on timeline

Explorer ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried this with several MOGRTs, I need left-justified type, it all looks fine in AE, but when I bring the MOGRT into Premiere, the text is centered. A strange thing happens when I put it on the timeline, it will look correct for a split second, then switch to centered alignment. Have had similar problems with line spacing, looks fine in AE, is too large in Premiere.

Premiere 15.0.0, AE 18.0.1

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Problem seems to be AE comps that were built in an earlier version. If I rebuild the comp from scratch, so far it's working.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem seems to be AE comps that were built in an earlier version. If I rebuild the comp from scratch, so far it's working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having exactly the same issue, but both Premiere and AE are up to date. Exactly as you say, it's correct when I first drop the MOGRT in the timeline but then changes to centre alignment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines