• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mogtr Problem :( what is this???

Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this problem in all mogrt files i upload is this problem? If it continues like this, I am tired of going to Final Cut Pro X. consistently the same error :((( please help me ????Ekran Resmi 2020-07-22 17.35.18.png

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No way whatever to give any suggestions as you didn't give any information, at least enough other than simply guessing.

So ... OS/CPU/RAM/GPU ... and the version of Premiere you're running ... and yes, those are important to establish the computer is capable of properly handling a complex graphic file like many mogrts.

Next ... are those the included ones, or have you built or acquired them somewhere?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did the official normal setup via Creative Cloud. Premier Pro. But this mogrts animation was running smoothly 2 hours ago! now he just started to give this problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

constantly gives this error :((it does not open in the files I used to do now :(((Ekran Resmi 2020-07-22 20.03.59.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That image might be useful to engineers, but to get that to them you would need to post it over on their UserVoice system, as that's their site for bugs/ideas communication with the developers. We're mostly peer users here, so a screen like that means no more to me than you.

You didn't actually answer even one of my questions, btw ... and without those answers, neither I nor anyone else can really do any troubleshooting with you.

Neil 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

version 14.3.0 back problem has disappeared 🙂 version 14.3.1 big problem !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Again ... before I can even start to offer suggestions to fix this, please answer all the following ...

OS/CPU/RAM/GPU ... and the version of Premiere you're running ... and yes, those are important to establish the computer is capable of properly handling a complex graphic file like many mogrts.

Next ... are those the included ones, or have you built or acquired them somewhere?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is a way to chat with adobe help and they sometimes use some kind of tricky 'remote access' with you, and they look at your computer specs and program information and sometimes that solves problems for users of this product.  You might consider trying that ( adobe help, chat, etc. ). Plan on being there at your computer for some time ... 

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, adobe online help is a robot and cannot support! gives standard answers to questions, does not help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines