Highlighted

Monitor recommendation for MacBook Pro

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for recommendations for a monitor for video editing to connect to my MacBook Pro (2018). My budget is 1000USD. I mostly use Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator. From my Internet research, the best monitors for video editing within this budget seem to be DELL ULTRASHARP U3219Q and BENQ PD3200U. Could anyone tell me which one would be a better option to buy? I would appreciate any other recommendations as well that are color accurate, non-curved, and non-flickering. Thank you!

Topics

Editing, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Monitor recommendation for MacBook Pro

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for recommendations for a monitor for video editing to connect to my MacBook Pro (2018). My budget is 1000USD. I mostly use Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator. From my Internet research, the best monitors for video editing within this budget seem to be DELL ULTRASHARP U3219Q and BENQ PD3200U. Could anyone tell me which one would be a better option to buy? I would appreciate any other recommendations as well that are color accurate, non-curved, and non-flickering. Thank you!

Topics

Editing, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe both would be reasonable monitors in that price range. I've always liked Dell monitors for their reliability. They've (x4) never let me down, unlike another brand I won't mention. I've never owned a BenQ but the color space on the model you listed is slightly better than the Dell. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the comment!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines