• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

More than annoying crashing problem Premiere Pro 2020

Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Sorry, a serious error has occurred that requires Adobe Premiere Pro to shut down. We will attempt to save your current project."

Right now you (ADOBE) are disappointing me hugely with the amount of crashing and bugs in Premiere Pro at the moment.....

Out of the blue all of a sudden PP starts crashing... 12 times yesterday in total...

Its 07:40 the next day and been trying to work for the past hour, its already crashed 8 times on me.....

I don’t think crash reports go anywhere other than a black hole in universe thats not even been discovered yet. Never have I ever seen any information from Adobe acknowledging or addressing the many issues. Never have I ever gotten contacted by Adobe about the problem or workarounds, despite checking that box...

I mean when a single users all of a sudden is sending 20-40 crash reports in a day, you would think an alert is generated somewhere and someone stands up realising there might be a tiny baby little problem here.

And at the end of the day who pays for lost productivity, pulling all nights to make up time... (insert rhetorical answers here...)

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We've all had the need to rant at times, feel free to do so, just keep it mostly polite and for all ages. I've certainly ranted numerous times around here. And other forums.

Yea, the crash reports go right to the engineers. They have I might note a few hundred thousand users, so no, they don't tend to always respond personally. Which is sucky by itself. But they are seen and logged, and used to work at the problems in (naturally) a sort by how many users a problem is affecting.

Also, they are logged in collated form and sent to the upper managers that determine budgets & such.

Which ... all posts on their UserVoice system get the same logging. And, occarionally, even a reply especially if there's something about your posted issue that lets them know you have specific data they might not have from elsewhere.

Now ... this forum is user to user or "peer support" in primary use and focus. With a number of users of rather significant experience happy to help try and troubleshoot issues.

But we can't try to help if we don't know the exact details of what your gear is, what media is involved, and what the workflow is. Plus of course the things you're doing when it goes belly. So if you're interested in trying to get working again, post the details.

A ton of people have been gotten rolling again here.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines