Highlighted

Morph Cut - A Low-level exception occurred (Impossible to render or make it work)

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently discovered morph cuts after another editor I am working on a project with added a few of them to the project (which he sent over to me to work on further).

Immediately upon linking all the media and working on the project, I was getting nearly constant repeat errors on my timeline showing the following message:

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 17.45.07.png

I deleted all the morph cuts and the errors went away, but I've realised that they would be a great addition to the video, and so I added them back in myself, which produced the same error of course.

I then had a read around a few forum posts and tried nesting the multicam sequence, before applying morph cuts again. I even tried to render the in and out points surrounding the morph cut and received this error:

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 17.40.56.png 

The editor that sent me the project was able to use the morph cuts clearly, so what's the problem?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Morph Cut - A Low-level exception occurred (Impossible to render or make it work)

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently discovered morph cuts after another editor I am working on a project with added a few of them to the project (which he sent over to me to work on further).

Immediately upon linking all the media and working on the project, I was getting nearly constant repeat errors on my timeline showing the following message:

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 17.45.07.png

I deleted all the morph cuts and the errors went away, but I've realised that they would be a great addition to the video, and so I added them back in myself, which produced the same error of course.

I then had a read around a few forum posts and tried nesting the multicam sequence, before applying morph cuts again. I even tried to render the in and out points surrounding the morph cut and received this error:

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 17.40.56.png 

The editor that sent me the project was able to use the morph cuts clearly, so what's the problem?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would close Premiere, manually delete everything in the Media Cache and Cache Database folders plus all preview files.

Delete Media/cache files

Reboot.

Try again.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

Sorry for late reply, wasn't getting notifications for these replies.

I've tried deleting the media and cache files, but to no avail, as I am getting the same errors when i add in morph cut transitions.

Anything else you can think of?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2020 0
Advocate ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a long time ago some MIT students put a morph program on internet for free ( forget name ) but basically you start with one image ( A ) and then put in 2nd image ( B ) and then make your choices about specific points in images that are similar.

For example, image 1 is your face, and image 2 is your face (same frame and composition ) as a werewolf.

The morph thing is tweening ( animation). Back then it was an output of TGA image files I think.

So, you would put the image sequence into your editing program as a group of still images.

????

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2020 0
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@salvo34 

The morph cut transition is different from morphing (like you would do in After Effects).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My inquiry is regarding the morph cut transition used in premiere pro. Have you any idea why it's not working for me?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2020 0
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try decreasing the length of the morph transition.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have reduced the size of the morph cut to the shortest transition possible and it makes no difference.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 17, 2020 0