• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Morph Cut crashes Premiere Pro 15.4

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently in the process of editing interviews and the morph cut is my go-to tool to edit out the occasional "aaaahm". Since the new version of Premiere also offers the auto-caption I was looking forward using that on the interviews. But now I have the problem, that every time I apply a morph cut effect Priemere crashes after a few seconds. So I won one important feature, but lost another. 

Are there ways to reset some settings or re- install effects like morph cut or do anything to make this work again? Thank you for your help!

I'm on an intel based Macbook Pro, 16", 2,9 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i9, 32GB RAM, Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS: Edit: it's a 15" MBP – just to be accurate about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that. Are you getting any error codes or messages when it crashes?

Could you check if crash reports are saved? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-where-do-i-find-premiere-pro-crash-logs-on-windows-o...

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines