• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Morph Cut Does Not Work

Participant ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For years, the Morph Cut has only displayed an orange bar that says "Analyzing in Background."

Is there something I should be doing differently, or is this an effect that is still in some kind of Beta mode, and isn't meant to be used yet?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 12.00.00 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This effect depends very much on the footage. The footage has to be high quality and you need to be cutting from one shot of a person to another shot of the same person without much variance in position. I've done this hundreds of times and it works fine for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The two shots are pretty identical. A talking head lady in front of a simple backdrop, and the same setup a few moments later.

I don't know what kind of footage quality you are talking about. This was shot with a Canon XA10 (and not, say, on someone's phone).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines