Highlighted

Morph Cut is glitching, jumping between frames

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, 

So in a project I'm working on now that requires a lot of morph cuts (~20-30 total) I've been experiencing some weird issues with morph cut that I've never seen before. Essentially the first 11 times I used it in the sequence it's fine, but then each one I've applied afterward get's all glitchy, jumping between two frames for the entire duration of the transition. I've tried clearing the media cache cause I thought it might be an issue with running out of cache space, but that didn't do the trick. Permiere us up to date. I've tried fixing this on both my Mac and my PC with the same results so it's not a hardware issue. Any ideas on how I could fix this? 

:R

Topics

Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Morph Cut is glitching, jumping between frames

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, 

So in a project I'm working on now that requires a lot of morph cuts (~20-30 total) I've been experiencing some weird issues with morph cut that I've never seen before. Essentially the first 11 times I used it in the sequence it's fine, but then each one I've applied afterward get's all glitchy, jumping between two frames for the entire duration of the transition. I've tried clearing the media cache cause I thought it might be an issue with running out of cache space, but that didn't do the trick. Permiere us up to date. I've tried fixing this on both my Mac and my PC with the same results so it's not a hardware issue. Any ideas on how I could fix this? 

:R

Topics

Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?