• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Morph Cut

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running the current version 13.0 Premiere & Morph Cuts are not working. Once the effect has been analyzed and rendered, I export.

The export file contains 'analyzing in background' overlay text at every Morph Cut transition in the sequence.

Anyone else experiencing Bugs/Issues with Morph Cut on v13.0?

Morph Cut is usually a great help with interview footage but just a headache right now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it's been this way for awhile.  Easiest "fix" is to force render sections, export matching sequence, then stack that "render" on top layer.  Nesting makes this problem worse.  Multiple instances on same timeline make this worse.  Multiple stacked effects with morph cut makes this problem worse.  Until version 2.0 of Morph Cut is released, I'm sure nothing will change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunate. Thanks for the input!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think best usage for Morph cut when doing multiple/many clips or long clips is to render/replace each section into the sequence first. Then you no longer have Morph taking over system resources no can even get the dreaded "analyzing" on your exports.

When Morph was created, the engineers were assuming this was a last-case fixer for a few things now & then. Some users are using it for every clip on a long sequence ... and it's a bear on resources.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just began having this issue myself. It's happening on Cineform clips that were transcoded from AVCHD camera files. However, if I apply Morph Cut to the original camera files, it works normally. At first i thought that maybe it was simply taking longer on the Cineform clips, since their data rate is much higher, but a 10 sec Morph Cut which takes only a minute or two to Analyze on the AVCHD files hadn't finished Analyzing after 30 minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines