Highlighted

Motion Blur with the Transform effect shifts my animation (Premiere Pro)

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a short video for the occasion to clearly show this problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ooXDnBoRoA 

I just want to also clarify that I already have got help from Adobe support but despite everything, after thinking that it was the 3rd Party plugins that may have been the cause of this problem and after moving the ''Media Core'' file on the Desktop, renaming ''Common'' file to ''Common.old'', ''Premiere Pro'' to ''Premiere Pro.old'', ''Adobe to Adobe.old'', and resetting preferences, the problem persists.

Previously I carried out the same type of manipulation, that is to drag the effect '' Transform '' on an element (like a still image for example), make the animation I want, then activate the motion blur by putting the shutter angle at 180 or 250.

I would like to clarify that I'm really ''amateur'' in Premiere, and from the little knowledge I have, I supposed that this was either because of the sequence settings, or to the resolution of the image (or even the anchor point of both of them). I couldn't find the factor causing this problem.

I had the opportunity to perform the exactly the SAME manipulation on after effect, and there, the image is enlarged relative to its center, with a motion blur. Exactly as I want.

If you have another technique to just get the same thing (an image that enlarges relative to its center with motion blur) please tell me.

Thank you

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Motion Blur with the Transform effect shifts my animation (Premiere Pro)

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a short video for the occasion to clearly show this problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ooXDnBoRoA 

I just want to also clarify that I already have got help from Adobe support but despite everything, after thinking that it was the 3rd Party plugins that may have been the cause of this problem and after moving the ''Media Core'' file on the Desktop, renaming ''Common'' file to ''Common.old'', ''Premiere Pro'' to ''Premiere Pro.old'', ''Adobe to Adobe.old'', and resetting preferences, the problem persists.

Previously I carried out the same type of manipulation, that is to drag the effect '' Transform '' on an element (like a still image for example), make the animation I want, then activate the motion blur by putting the shutter angle at 180 or 250.

I would like to clarify that I'm really ''amateur'' in Premiere, and from the little knowledge I have, I supposed that this was either because of the sequence settings, or to the resolution of the image (or even the anchor point of both of them). I couldn't find the factor causing this problem.

I had the opportunity to perform the exactly the SAME manipulation on after effect, and there, the image is enlarged relative to its center, with a motion blur. Exactly as I want.

If you have another technique to just get the same thing (an image that enlarges relative to its center with motion blur) please tell me.

Thank you

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 09, 2020 0

Have something to add?