Motion Graphics Template and usage of it inside of Premiere Pro

Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have got some questions about behaviors i have seen when i was working with that for the very first time...

When i import MOGRT file into the Premiere Pro via Essential Graphics and then drag and drop into the timeline i see all variables i previously set it up, but how can i this mogrt file edit inside of After Effects? I cannot see edit original or it is greyed out... And i found out that the original file was moved into new location... (just the selected comp and i cannot edit it directly in Premiere Pro or open it in After Effects via command Edit original, is it the way how things work?

Ofcourse88
TOPICS
Editing, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Motion Graphics Template and usage of it inside of Premiere Pro

Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have got some questions about behaviors i have seen when i was working with that for the very first time...

When i import MOGRT file into the Premiere Pro via Essential Graphics and then drag and drop into the timeline i see all variables i previously set it up, but how can i this mogrt file edit inside of After Effects? I cannot see edit original or it is greyed out... And i found out that the original file was moved into new location... (just the selected comp and i cannot edit it directly in Premiere Pro or open it in After Effects via command Edit original, is it the way how things work?

Ofcourse88
TOPICS
Editing, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

start after effects - click on file - open - select the mogrt and extract.. it will open as an AE project that you can edit and export again as mogrt from the Essential Graphics

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0