• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

motion graphics template does not show up in cc library

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've read through numerous threads but cannot find an answer. Through the Essential Graphics panel I'm trying to copy some motion graphics to one of my CC libraries. However, the assets never show up.

I've also tried right-clicking the motion graphic on the timeline, exporting, and then choosing to place the resulting asset directly in my library instead of the local template file. But, then I get an upload error. 

My Internet connection is fine. I've tried synicng my cloud settings through Premiere, restarting my PC, etc.

It's pretty frustrating when you can't easily place things in an asset library to be used easily for compiling video projects. Even a pedestrian program like Camtasia makes this super easy.

I appreciate any suggestions on how to solve this.

-Greg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Greg,

Sorry for your issue.

What's the version of Premiere Pro you're using? Also, what error do you get? Feel free to share a screenshot.

Try signing out from the Creative Cloud desktop app and sign back in.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,
Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines