• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion Graphics Titles Not working After Sharing Project Via Project Manager

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, every one, One of my friends was having issues is rendering a Premiere pro sequence (due to having a weak CPU) so he used Project Manager to create copy of project and he sent that copy to me.

Now when i opened the PP Project in my system, I face a issue, that a particular mogart title is not dislplaying, other titles and transition effects are working as they are supposed to work.

The title is present there in the timeline, but when sequence is played, the title is not displayed.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You either don't have that mogrt actually available on your computer, or PrPro doesn't know where it is. One of the two. So ... you need to find the file if it is on your computer, and if not, get it from him.

Mogrts aren't 'carried' in a bin. They're stored either in a CC Library or a "managed local folder", both controlled via the EGP.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @R Neil Haugen for replying to my query, and

1. I do have that mogart title available in my system (I have used that mogart title in other projects previously on my system).
  2. And in the project taken from my friend, there is a "AEGraphic" file of that mogart title, and premiere knows that file, I have unlinked the title and relinked it again with that aegraphic file still no results, 

Any other suggestions? 

And by the way what is the EGP?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

What does happen when you make the aegraphic project item offline and then relink it with the good path on your system ? Is it just not visible ? Could it be a font problem maybe ? 

Nicolas from Autokroma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did the relinking but still the aegraphic was not visible, 

And for the fonts ... i have installed the missing fonts, but still the title didnot showed up.

Actually this is the problem with just one title, i can drag and drop it from my graphics panel then it works, but whenever i open a project having that title and was shared to me using project manager, that title never shows up!

Other Aegraphics works beautifully ... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The EGP is the Essential Graphics Panel ... the workspace where you create graphics in Premiere.

Depending on how your partner created or utilized that mogrt in Ae, they may not have gotten all the steps right. And not all the elements of that mogrt may not be included in the project as it is.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines