• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

motion keyframes not working properly

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The motion tracking with my keyframes is not following a continuous, smooth path between keyframes. I've noticed this problem a lot when I try to keyframe motion, scale, and do time remapping to the same clip. Right now I'm just key framing the scale,  motion, and exposure and having same issue. Basically, the height is at 347 for the first key frame and then a second keyframe 10 frames later is also at 347 but in between it goes to 348 then back down before the next key frame. It does this in smooth motion (347.1, 347.2,......347.2, 347.1, etc). This happened after I manipulated other keyframes later in the clip. I'm working on a 45 second Mountain bike clip from a go Pro on a bike follow camming the subject. The clip is nested, and I applied warp stabilizer inside the nest, so I could motion track the nest. When I make adjustments to the keyframes at the end of the clip it will make changes to the keyframes at the beginning of the clip.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Time Remapping will mess with other keyframed effects.  The solution often proposed in the forums is to remove all effects except Time Remapping, right click on that clip and Nest it, then apply the other effects to the newly nested sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Time Remapping will mess with other keyframed effects.  The solution often proposed in the forums is to remove all effects except Time Remapping, right click on that clip and Nest it, then apply the other effects to the newly nested sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you .Time Remapping was the issue. Nesting solved it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you jim. Because of people like you... Lot of headache is saved. Every solution is just one Google search away. 

Thanks 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I have a timelapse shot on a 360 gopro and time remapping to squeeze it into 15 seconds. When I attempt to add motion to the clip to turn through the 360 frame, the move happens in 3 seconds rather than over the 15 second clip as I have it set in the keyframes. Nesting would work without the motion change but once you nest it basically crops the rest of the 360 footage out. The problem happens whether using regular motion or GoPro reframe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue. Except there are no other effects on my clip. Actually I just ran into this on a still image! Going from 1409 on the X axis to 1485, the sequence went up to 1430 (1409, 1410, 1411, etc). Then back down to 1419. Then up to 1440. Then jumping again to 1427 before "smoothly" going to 1485.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

S,

Update Premiere Pro to the current version. Close all projects. Delete media cache. Hope those steps help you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines