• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion track and replace screen in Premiere Pro CC without After Effects or Mocha

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All!

I work at a post facility that has been Avid since it's start. We are currently having our staff learn premiere pro as well to expand what we can offer.

Several of us, including the instructor for premiere, have been trying to find a way to do motion tracking and screen replacement within premiere pro without having to switch over to AE. For example, the corner pin tool seems almost useless since it can't seem to track the layer below.

I realize PP really pushes for people to use AE for motion graphics. However, PP seems to have some decent tracking tools, and for something like a rough screen replacement, is there any way to use those tracking tools in PP without needing to rely on AE?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

I'm afraid there is no easy to do this in Premiere Pro. But Premiere Pro does work with Mocha. I have a tutorial here on how to do this:  How to Track and Replace a Phone Screen with Mocha Pro in Adobe Premiere Pro - YouTube

Right now we're offering a 30-day *watermark free" trial of Mocha and all BorisFX plugins if you want to try it out, Go to the BorisFX store (http://bit.ly/GalBorisFXStore) and then choose host as "Multihost" and purchase options as "30 day subscription".  Add to cart and ch

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm afraid there is no easy to do this in Premiere Pro. But Premiere Pro does work with Mocha. I have a tutorial here on how to do this:  How to Track and Replace a Phone Screen with Mocha Pro in Adobe Premiere Pro - YouTube

Right now we're offering a 30-day *watermark free" trial of Mocha and all BorisFX plugins if you want to try it out, Go to the BorisFX store (http://bit.ly/GalBorisFXStore) and then choose host as "Multihost" and purchase options as "30 day subscription".  Add to cart and checkout using the coupon code "premieregal". Licenses and installing instructions will be emailed. The coupon code expires on 11/30/18.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines