Motion tracking in Auto Reframe is not functioning

Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing a 16:9 video and adding the Auto Reframe effect to reframe to 1:1. I am running into 2 issues with this. The first is that there the motion tracking does not seem to be working at all. There is just a reframe to 1:1 but the motion is out of the frame and doesn't adjust in any way. There is no "Analyzing" notification that appears like in all the tutorials for Auto Reframe. Also, adding the effect removes the rotation that makes the video vertical and turns the video on its side. This is extremely frustrating does anybody know what I can do here? 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Motion tracking in Auto Reframe is not functioning

Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing a 16:9 video and adding the Auto Reframe effect to reframe to 1:1. I am running into 2 issues with this. The first is that there the motion tracking does not seem to be working at all. There is just a reframe to 1:1 but the motion is out of the frame and doesn't adjust in any way. There is no "Analyzing" notification that appears like in all the tutorials for Auto Reframe. Also, adding the effect removes the rotation that makes the video vertical and turns the video on its side. This is extremely frustrating does anybody know what I can do here? 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 09, 2020 0
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which setting did you use in the dialogue?

Try the bottom one.

Screenshot 2020-12-13 at 17.39.38.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0