• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse and Project Lag caused by GSYNC

Contributor ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, just wanted to post about a problem that I have solved. My copy of Premiere was lagging really hard. Not the video playback, but the mouse. It was really hurting my head. It was milliseconds behind where it was supposed to be. I have a 120Hz monitor and it was at like 20Hz. I didn't know what was causing it, I tried everything, and finally found that turning off GSYNC fixed it.

Is Premiere looking into this? I would love to have GSYNC on, but it really hobbles Premiere on my Windows 10 system running on a GeForce 1070. So if you're having problems, check your GSYNC or Adaptive Sync settings.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this issue too. I wish they would even attempt to fix this as this has been an issue for me since 2019..... It used to be primarily just illustrator but now all the other programs have started doing it too. It is near unusable now, unless you turn off G-Sync, and that is just a pain to have to keep turning it off and on again....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines