• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse Cursor Disappears Switching Between Workspaces

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I switch between the 'Editing' workspace and other workspaces, particularly the 'Graphics' or 'Color' workspaces, my mouse cursor often disappears.  The mouse continues to work and be visible in other programs, however whilst hovering over any Adobe Premiere window the mouse cursor is not visible.  I can still click on things within the Premiere Pro window, however I have no idea where the mouse cursor is, so it makes using the program impossible.

To fix, I have to restart Premiere Pro reload the project.  Really slows down the workflow when you're having to restart the program 20 odd times a day.

Any ideas to fix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Hi,

Please upvote  the current bug (as of 2024):https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-bugs/my-mouse-disappears-in-premiere-cc/idi-p/5746154#U5746154.

Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still have this issue in 14.8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2023 Jun 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the last update and it still does it to me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a new CC workspace, this seemed to do the trick. We are on 13.1.5 build 47. hope this helps others who have not gotten any Premiere feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This exact issue has just started happening to me today - 7th July 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mid 2022 and the problem still hasn't been fixed.   It seems to happemn to me when ajusting audio on the clip itself.  So frustrating. Please fix this Adobe once and for all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines