Highlighted

Mouse lags and Monitor flashes whitly!

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
When working with Premiere pro, Photoshop or even Audition, the the problems, explained in the titel starts happening. The mouse moves slowly and has a weird "ghosting" effect, while my display starts to flashes in small intervals and for a few milisecoundes it looks like somebody increased the exposure a bit to much. It is absolutly irrelevant how big the files are, that Im working with, the problems appears when exporting files into the timeline. About to weeks ago I reseted my windows, idk if that has what to with that. Searched in this forum, but couldnt find anything that fixed my problems.

COMPUTER INFO
• Processor: Amd Ryzen 5 3600 Cpu @ 3.6 GHZ
• Installed memory: 32 GB
• System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
• Motherboard: ASRock x570 steel legend
• Graphics Card: GeForce Rtx 2070 8GB vram

HARD DRIVE INFO SSD with system and Adobe programms saved on, HDD for the final edited videos, M.2 SSD for Media cache and the project files itself

PROJECT INFO
• Premiere Version: Premiere Pro CC Version 14.4.0 (Build 38)
• Footage: mp4, display captured gameplay, 60 fps, 150000 kBit/s bitrate, together about one hour long and 70 GB big (but as I said, it looks like the file size doesnt change anything)

FAILED FIX ATTEMPTS
• Created blank new project and imported entire old project
• Updated graphics card driver
• Uninstalled Premiere and reinstalled
• Cleared the media cache folders using the Clean button in Media Preferences. Also went to the cache folders and deleted them because Premiere didn't get rid of everything
• compressed the unedited video in much smaller file size

Any help is welcome 😄

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mouse lags and Monitor flashes whitly!

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
When working with Premiere pro, Photoshop or even Audition, the the problems, explained in the titel starts happening. The mouse moves slowly and has a weird "ghosting" effect, while my display starts to flashes in small intervals and for a few milisecoundes it looks like somebody increased the exposure a bit to much. It is absolutly irrelevant how big the files are, that Im working with, the problems appears when exporting files into the timeline. About to weeks ago I reseted my windows, idk if that has what to with that. Searched in this forum, but couldnt find anything that fixed my problems.

COMPUTER INFO
• Processor: Amd Ryzen 5 3600 Cpu @ 3.6 GHZ
• Installed memory: 32 GB
• System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
• Motherboard: ASRock x570 steel legend
• Graphics Card: GeForce Rtx 2070 8GB vram

HARD DRIVE INFO SSD with system and Adobe programms saved on, HDD for the final edited videos, M.2 SSD for Media cache and the project files itself

PROJECT INFO
• Premiere Version: Premiere Pro CC Version 14.4.0 (Build 38)
• Footage: mp4, display captured gameplay, 60 fps, 150000 kBit/s bitrate, together about one hour long and 70 GB big (but as I said, it looks like the file size doesnt change anything)

FAILED FIX ATTEMPTS
• Created blank new project and imported entire old project
• Updated graphics card driver
• Uninstalled Premiere and reinstalled
• Cleared the media cache folders using the Clean button in Media Preferences. Also went to the cache folders and deleted them because Premiere didn't get rid of everything
• compressed the unedited video in much smaller file size

Any help is welcome 😄

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 0

Have something to add?