Highlighted

Moving and shrinking PIP from one location to another without it totally disappearing

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

I currently have a PIP, with an image of a map over some footage.

Ideally I want to shrink this map down to see half it's size as it is when it first appears on screen, and for it to move into a corner. I've seen the PIP 25% transitions in the presets or whatever it's called but this shrinks it until it disappears. Is there any way to add a manual transition and shrink the PIP during it or not?

TOPICS
Editing, Formats, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Moving and shrinking PIP from one location to another without it totally disappearing

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

I currently have a PIP, with an image of a map over some footage.

Ideally I want to shrink this map down to see half it's size as it is when it first appears on screen, and for it to move into a corner. I've seen the PIP 25% transitions in the presets or whatever it's called but this shrinks it until it disappears. Is there any way to add a manual transition and shrink the PIP during it or not?

TOPICS
Editing, Formats, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 06, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2020 0