• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MP4 import

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MP4 Video files not importing, problem solved.  After updating from Premier Pro 2019 to 2020 version, I was having problems importing mp4 files.  Even mp4 files rendered from Premier Pro 2020 it's self.  The file continued to import into Premier Pro 2019.  After working with Adobe support the for a couple of hours on this strange problem it was discovered the problem was due to third party software.  The software "NEATVIDEO" was the problem.  I've used this program to lower video noise, and it does it quite well.  The current version (Neatvideo V5) works fine without interfering at all with Premier Pro 2020.  The problem was everytime there was a new version I simply updated without removing the previous Neatvideo versions.  The older version was what was preventing the mp4 videos from importing.  After deleting the previous Neatvideo versions, and reinstalling only the latest version (V5) , everything works just fine.

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for your post.  I'm sure it will help others with similar problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines