MP4 Showing Up As MP3 (Very Disappointed!)

Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Recently I've been editing videos but all my MP4's are showing up as MP3's. Many of my videos are being delayed due to this problem! I screen record videos and DOWNLOAD MP4 but in Premiere Pro they work like MP3's 

Please help as many of my videos are being delayed

Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem, Formats, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

MP4 Showing Up As MP3 (Very Disappointed!)

Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Recently I've been editing videos but all my MP4's are showing up as MP3's. Many of my videos are being delayed due to this problem! I screen record videos and DOWNLOAD MP4 but in Premiere Pro they work like MP3's 

Please help as many of my videos are being delayed

Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem, Formats, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 02, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, that's odd. Are you able to play the MP4 files fine on QuickTime or VLC? Could you provide some details on the MP4 file, such as codec, frame rate, etc.?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2021 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MP4 is a wrapper, what is inside YOUR wrapper - Exactly what is INSIDE the video you are editing?
Report back with the codec details of your file, use the program below
Free program to get file information for PC/Mac http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download
- when you analyze your file in MediaInfo and post a screen shot in the forum, do so in TREE view

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2021 0