• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MP4

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does premiere pro take MP4 files? If it does then why isn't it working for me? If anyone knows why, please reply to the this meassage. 

Thank You

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MP4 is a wrapper, what is inside YOUR wrapper - Exactly what is INSIDE the video you are editing?
Report back with the codec details of your file, use the program below
Free program to get file information for PC/Mac http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download
- when you analyze your file in MediaInfo and post a screen shot in the forum, do so in TREE view

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use NVIDIA GeForce experiance to record my videos. I record Roblox racing games and other games. I'm not sure what you mean because i am new to Premiere Pro and i only know the basics. If you can try to explain in a more simpler way i might be able to use your advice. Thanks for replying though! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As John mentioned, provide more details about your video. In addition, what happens when you import the MP4? Does the video not show? Is the audio not playing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happenes is when the video starts playing the video and audio is very slow and keeps jumping from certain parts of the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what John asked for ... install the MediaInfo app, drag/drop a file onto the app's icon on your desktop, then go into that app's tree view. Make a screen-grab, and drag/drop that image directly into your reply so it shows in your reply. Like this one ...

Neil

MediaInfo TreeView.PNG

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines