• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MSVCP110.dll Error

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 10 times now with this error code and still I am not able to run adobe premiere. Who knows how to fix this issue. 

[edited typo error message. mod]

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a windows issue:

Google for MSVCP110.dll and install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a Microsoft problem, so you need a Microsoft solution
Go to the Search bar at the top of http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/ to find and re-install the C runtime, or for ALL Windows help
-or direct to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-c-runtime-errors-products.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 worked for me, I just installed this and did a fresh install. I tried other version that other guides were saying any they all didn't work with Premiere

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=30679 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solved this issure for me as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this solution still work?  It just happened to me....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try the proposed solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need to post the same question all over the forum.

The latest supported Visual C++ downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the solution...

I figured it out.  The solution to the problem is simpler.

I have the latest version of Visual C++.  But it can easily be damaged.

You have to look up all the C++ files.  There are a few.  Then you need to click the MODIFY button.  This allows you to repair the files.  Once you have done this to all the files... you then need to restart your computer.

There is no need to reinstall Premiere Pro or Rush.  Once you restart your computer the fix should correct everything.

@Ann Bens The link that you shared does not really help out.  One has to be super computer savvy to understand that.  It was like reading another language.  So, I went to each old post to see if someone had figured it out.  There is no reason to complain about that.  I understand computers... but the solution that you shared was so difficult that not even I could figure it out.  So I asked people if they found something that worked.  Do not take this the wrong way.  I just needed the answer easily explained.  🙂 You still are rocking the forums, so do not take it that I am mad or anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble. Did you try the suggestions given by the experts above?

Let us know.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines