Highlighted

Multi-Cam and discrete audio

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I have a multi-cam clip with 4 tracks of audio synched (A1 is a mix down, A2 is a boom, A3 is a lav, A4 is another lav).  When I edit the clip into a sequence I am not getting the discrete audio tracks.  It is only play A3.  What I want is all 4 tracks cut into the sequence as discrete mono audio tracks.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Topics

Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multi-Cam and discrete audio

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I have a multi-cam clip with 4 tracks of audio synched (A1 is a mix down, A2 is a boom, A3 is a lav, A4 is another lav).  When I edit the clip into a sequence I am not getting the discrete audio tracks.  It is only play A3.  What I want is all 4 tracks cut into the sequence as discrete mono audio tracks.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Topics

Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you just have the video being multicam, grouped with all your audio tracks, loaded in your source monitor and patched properly, you should be good to go... I think.  been a while since I've dealt with this situation.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting 4 tracks the are not discreet though.  It is the same track on all 4.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what I'm saying is edit the original audio files below the video multicam...  but are you sure if you lock the video track, that you can't control click on each audio track and change the source?  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
MyerPj LATEST
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you look inside the Multicam SOURCE sequence. You can turn various tracks on and off there. Plus there are several options when creating the source sequence. Have you played with all of them?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines