Multi-Cam not switching cameras.

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've used multi-cam a million times before. This is my first time on newest update. For whatever reason, The cameras will not switch. Normally if I click on the camera view that I want (while in the multi-cam viewer), It will switch the camera for me. Whether I am playing or paused, this always worked. Now, The yellow outline will not switch or select new cameras for me at all. What has changed and What went wrong?

Attached is a screen shot of how I synched the clips.Jamaican  Jerk Shack 2.PNGJamaican jerk Shack.PNG

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe the track is locked in the timeline. The switching of cameras does not work when the track is locked. Just make sure the track of the Multicam is not locked. If the track is not locked ....Please share the screenshot with the timeline or Screen record the issue. 

Also, check if you're able to change the camera using the right-click on the clip in timeline > Multi-Camera > Camera 1 or Camera 2. 

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So,

I hit that point where I didn't know what else to do, and I restarted the PC. And magically, everything worked as it was supposed to.

So, some bugs I think in the newer updates. Not quite sure. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines