Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi-cam sequence

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope that someone can help with this issue.

I have a sequence (Aidan 2) 
This sequence is made up of several multi cam sequences, these have been individually edited, then imported to the same timeline (Aidan 2)  
Then some further editing has happened to the sequences on that timeline.

I have colour balanced using Lumetri (in the individual Multicam sequences, and also used some scaling and positioning changes to get shots to line up better)

Now, either as a result of this, or co-incidentally (IDK which) I have certain clips on the timeline that now no longer play in the program monitor. Some, I can still get play on the source monitor, some I can't. 

Please help! I have tried copying clips and dropping them into a new timeline.. 
Still the same black issue. 
I have tried playing around with the V1 V2 settings, with no luck (I must confess I really dont understand this aspect of Premiere so when I get this sorted that’s my next learning!) However, this has made no difference that I can see. 

Many thanks in advance for any help you can give.
TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-10-02 at 08.21.16.pngScreenshot 2020-10-02 at 08.26.42.pngScreenshot 2020-10-02 at 08.22.17.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's my screen shots.

Many thanks for any help/consideration given!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines