• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi-Camera not working

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly my Multi-camera sync is not working.  It tells me that no match could be found.  I'm running Premiere 14.5.0 on Windows 10 with a NVidia 3080 graphics ccard. I am using audio to sync the two clips. The cameras were connected to a single audio out of a sound board and split between the two cameras so thery should have the same audio.The clips are about 3 minutes long.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are both clips shot at the same frame rate?  Might be useful to tell us your source properties...  If it's just 2 clips, why not find a synch point at the beginning of both clips and line them up in a sequence and see if the synch holds,  If not, it's not Premiere's problem...  gotta say, I had to manually line up audio for years.  It's not rocket science, but premiere (and pluraleyes) certainly make it much easier.  And fwiw, I've found sometimes pluraleyes will work when premiere won't.. and vice versa. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is from one clip:

File Path: C:\Users\Bruce\Videos\11-04 Pre and Postludes\Awake My Sould Take 02 WIDE.m2ts
Type: MPEG Movie
File Size: 370.35 MB
Image Size: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: 29.97
Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - Compressed - Stereo
Project Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Stereo
Total Duration: 00:02:09:15
Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1.0
Alpha: None
Video Codec Type: AVCHD H.264 4:2:0

And this is the other clip:

File Path: C:\Users\Bruce\Videos\11-04 Pre and Postludes\Awake My SoulTake02 CLOSE.m2ts
Type: MPEG Movie
File Size: 442.21 MB
Image Size: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: 29.97
Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - Compressed - Stereo
Project Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Stereo
Total Duration: 00:02:34:15
Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1.0
Alpha: None
Video Codec Type: AVCHD H.264 4:2:0

They are shot from the same modle of cameras - 2 Sony HXR-NX3.  The strange thing is this was no probelm before and then suddenly it will not sync.  I have other clips and I'm having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

have you done any premiere updates recently?  Have you tried manually synching and seeing (well actually hearing) whether the 2 clips drift as I suggested?   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines